Though vehicle related accidents may be the most common type of accident, dealing with the consequences of such accidents is anything but routine.
Most people don’t know where to look for payment of the accident-related medical bills, how to get reimbursed for accident-related lost income, or who pays for out-of-pocket costs, rental car expenses, towing and/or storage charges resulting from their accident.
The lawyers at DILLER LAW, LLP do not charge a fee for the initial consultation because we understand how complicated it is for victims to navigate Massachusetts’s laws regarding payment of these vehicle-accident related losses
Did you know that health insurance you pay for may not cover your accident-related bills if you were involved in an accident as a pedestrian, bicyclist, or passenger in a car, bus, or truck?
If you were involved in an accident as a pedestrian, bicyclist, motorcyclist, passenger or driver, you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer who not only knows how to evaluate the various responsibilities of truck drivers, car drivers, motorcyclists, bus drivers, pedestrians or train operators but also knows how to identify and preserve the different types of insurance coverage available for these different types of vehicle-related accidents.
DILLER LAW attorneys work hard to help our clients avoid having the accident-related bills referred to collection companies. For a free legal consultation call us now at (617) 523-7771 or fill out our form on the top right side of this web page.
Learn more about car crash and other vehicle related accidents below:
- Automobile Accidents – Articles on Automobile Accidents – Case Summaries
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle Accident Articles – Case Summaries
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicycle Accident Articles
- Truck Accidents – Truck Accident Articles – Case Summaries
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrian Accident Articles – Case Summaries
- Train Accidents – Train Accident Articles
- Bus Accidents – Bus Accident Articles – Case Summaries
- Property Damage – Property Damage Articles
- Rental Cars
- Towing and Storage
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Drunk Driving Accident Articles
- MBTA Accidents – MBTA Accident Articles – Case Summaries
- Hit and Run Accidents – Case Summaries
- School Bus Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Accidents – Case Summaries
- Out of State Accidents – Case Summaries